SUBSIDIES FOR THE BUSINESS ACTIVITIES OF RETAIL TRADE,…
Posted on Apr 12, 2021
SUBSIDIES FOR THE BUSINESS ACTIVITIES OF RETAIL TRADE, HOSTELRY AND CATERING INDUSTRY
The Andalusia Government approved, on 6th April 2021, and published in the Official Regional Gazzette (BOJA), new urgent measures for the maintenance of the retail trade, hostelry, and catering industry.
BENEFICIARIES will be SMEs and self-employed workers with tax domicile in Andalusia, who were carrying out their activity before 14th March 2020 and who can accredit a drop in income or sales of at least 20% in the financial year 2020 with respect to the financial year 2019. Taking as a reference the second quarter of both financial years.
The maximum amount per beneficiary will be 3,000 euros.
The purpose of these subsidies is to defray the expenses included in one of the following categories of working capital or operating expenses:
- Raw materials and other inputs for manufacturing.
- Supplies such as water, electricity, telephone and gas.
- Staff costs, including both salary and social security costs.
- Damage and civil liability insurance.
- Maintenance and repair of vehicles used for the activity.
- Tax, labour and accounting consultancy.
- Protective measures and equipment necessary as an effective response to the public health crisis caused by COVID, such as protective equipment, screens and COVID tests.
The deadline for submission of applications: 30 calendar days from 7 April 2021, and will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis until the credit is exhausted.
The application form may only be submitted online.